Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Wrap up of Best. Week.Ever

Here are some amazing photos and stories from the Best. Week. Ever.

Story #1 Glen Hansard Concert:

It was incredible. So good that I'm struggling to find words to tell you how good it was. I'll leave you with the photos and video for good measure!

 



Story #2 Dress shopping with one of my best friends in the whole wide world, who is getting MARRIED this summer. Crazy times.

I love this lady. This is Leslie, one of my favorite friends. We've known each other since high school and she is truly amazing. This weekend we went looking for her wedding dress with her sister, her mom, her grandmother, and Elysia-- another amazing person and another bridesmaid. 

After dress shopping, we went to her house for dinner, and then out in Portland for the night. There was dancing, and epic karaoke. And headaches the next day. It's always amazing when she comes to visit.

Story #3 A 3 year anniversary to die for.

Bubs left me presents to open at various times in the day since he had to work during the afternoon. They kept me busy, and entertained, and curious. And they were also incredibly sweet. Love this man, and glad we got to celebrate another year together.


No comments:

Post a Comment