Monday, October 1, 2012

Best. Week. Ever.

This is one of the best weeks ever here at Art + Us. We have a slew of amazing things happening things going on this week--here's the run-down:
  • Going to the Glen Hansard concert on Thursday night to celebrate our anniversary early. If you don't know who Glen Hansard is, please look him up and don't be mad at me when you're automatically obsessed. 
  • Having one of my best and dearest friends Leslie come in on Friday night to go dress shopping for her WEDDING! She'll be here through Sunday morning, and let me tell you, that is not even close to being long enough. But I love her, and I'm stoked to spend time with her, especially on such an important occasion. 
  • Edwin and I's 3rd anniversary is on Sunday the 7th. We'll be celebrating the close of our 3rd year together, and the start of our 4th. It's hard to believe that we've been together for so long. Every single year just gets better and better. Being with him is incredible. As evidenced through our blog. Be jealous. He's amazing. 
We'll provide you with a re-cap and obviously photos at the end of the weekend. So excited for all of the merriment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment